Registration: 2021-01-04 - 2021-03-04
Qualification: 2021-02-18 - 2021-03-04
Welcome to VI. Europrean Masters Throwdown registration. If you want to try a qualification, please complete the registration form.
Registration fee is € 20 in both categories until qualifiication start.
Qualification start 18.02.2021.
The EMT Finals will take place in Budapest, Hungary on the 2nd and 4th of July 2021. The event will see 336 athletes compete over three days to see who will be victorious in The EMT!
- Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2021)
- Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2021)
- Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2021)
- Male & Female 50-54 (must be 50 years on 2021)
- Male & Female 55-59 (must be 55 years on 2021)
- Male & Female 60+ (must be 60 years on 2021)
- Scaled Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2021)
- Scaled Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2021)
- Scaled Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2021)
Registration for the online qualifiers will open on Monday the 4th of January and registration will close at 19:00 on 4th March. No late entries will be accepted. A gym manager will have to be nominated and will be responsible for verifying athletes scores each week.
Information for the qualification:
Like it was in previous year, you’ll have 2 weeks to accomplish 2 WODs in this year’s competition too.
After the qualification you can get into the EMT and we will announce the winner of the scaled competiton when the qualification is finished (over 50).
The EMT leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifier and will be updated as scores are submitted. Athletes will be awarded points depending on their placing in each workout. At the end of the qualifiers athletes will receive an overall ranking.
RX 35+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 40+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 40+: 32 men and 16 women
RX 50+: 32 men and 8 women
RX 55+: 16 men and 8 women
RX 60+: 8 men and 8 women
Scaled 35+: 16 men and 8 women
Scaled 40+ :16 men and 8 women
Scaled 45+ :8 men and 8 women
A total of 336 athletes.