Registration: 2019-12-01 - 2020-03-15
Qualification: 2020-03-01 - 2020-03-15
Welcome to VI. Europrean Masters Throwdown registration. If you want to try a qualification, please complete the registration form.
Early Bird Registration fee is € 20 in both categories.
The EMT Finals will take place in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th and 14th of June 2020. The event will see 328athletes compete over two days to see who will be victorious in The EMT!
- Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 50-54 (must be 50 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 55-59 (must be 55 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 60+ (must be 60 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2020)
Registration for the online qualifiers will open on Saturday the 1st of December and registration will close at 19:00 on 15th March. No late entries will be accepted. A gym manager will have to be nominated and will be responsible for verifying athletes scores each week.
Information for the qualification:
Like it was in previous year, you’ll have 2 weeks to accomplish 2 WODs in this year’s competition too.
After the qualification you can get into the EMT and we will announce the winner of the scaled competiton when the qualification is finished (over 50).
The EMT leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifier and will be updated as scores are submitted. Athletes will be awarded points depending on their placing in each workout. At the end of the qualifiers athletes will receive an overall ranking.
RX 35+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 40+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 40+: 24 men and 16 women
RX 50+: 24 men and 8 women
55+ & 60+ 8-8 men and women each categories!
Scaled 35+: 24 men and 8 women
Scaled 40+ :24 men and 8 women
Scaled 45+ :8 men and 8 women
A total of 328 athletes.